Friday, June 12, 2009

1,822.25 Hrs.

Today's service was meant to be helping at various local senior citizen centers, but since I had a roundtable to do in the middle of the day, I stayed back at the office and helped with paperwork. Unfortunately, my roundtable was canceled, so I had to spend my entire day until 3:30 filing paperwork. : ( At 3:30, I traveled the Douglas Road metrorail station to help hand out pamphlets for the last time.

After a looong ride home (there was a fight on the bus, and the police had to be called), I got a call asking if I wanted to go out to dinner at Tokyo Bowl, which I responded to very enthusiastically. So, both of the Erins and myself went to this fabulous little fast-food Japanese restaraunt, and had a wonderful time! What a great end to my last full week with City Year!

-Aly

DUG: 5

No comments: