Tuesday, January 20, 2009

947 Hrs.

Congratulations, President Barack Obama! Even though I wasn't able to vote for him (stupid Michigan laws...) I was still able to work on his campaign. I am so glad that he was elected!

Today was, as always, exhausting. Instead of leading my interventions today, I took all of my students into the library computer lab during their respective intervention times in order to have them introduced to a new computer program we will be using in addition to the Voyager intervention curriculum. The kids don't know it yet, but, starting on Thursday, the kids will no longer be able to attend their magnate programs because interventions will now be lasting for an hour instead of just thirty minutes. That means that until the FCATs are done at the end of March, none of the intervention students will get to do anything they enjoy during the school day. : ( This makes my job a whole lot harder. Not just because this means that I now don't even get a lunch break, but because it means that the students now have a lot more of a reason to hate me.

-Aly

No comments: