Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy (Belated) Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I hope you all got a chance to spend time with you family and loved ones - I know I did!

Yesterday I flew from the Fort Lauderdale airport into Detroit, and arrived at about 1:00 p. m. I couldn't believe how cold it was when I first got here! Dinner was at my house this year, and my aunt, uncle, cousin, and their three dogs had dinner with us as well. Being a vegetarian, I don't usually feast on Thanksgiving, but this year we had "tofurkey". I didn't not think I was going to like it at all, but it was actually delicious!

Today, I am spending more time with my real family, and some time also with my "family" family (my sorority sisters). It feels so good to be home.

Happy Black Friday for all of you out shopping today!

-Aly

No comments: