Wednesday, December 10, 2008

673 Hrs.

I had a pretty frustrating day today. : (

Yesterday, we were informed that we would be working in the office tomorrow, and that we wouldn't have to even be in until 9:00. As the day progressed, however, we found out that the meeting we were going to the office for was canceled and that tomorrow will be a normal Thursday. When we first found out about the meeting being canceled, we thought that maybe we could still go into the office and do work there since all of our tutor session and our after school program had been canceled for the day. My P. M. assured us all, though, that the tutor session could still be rescheduled. I was really looking forward to getting three extra hours of sleep tomorrow.

The main part of my day was also really frustrating. The kids were particularly devilish again today, and my teammates were also behaving worse than usual.

On the positive side, one of my teammates who has been gone since before Thanksgiving is finally back with us!

-Aly

No comments: