Wednesday, December 31, 2008

819 Hrs.

Today has been a somewhat less than desirable day.

In the middle of the night, my bed broke. I don't know how. I was fast asleep, and all of a sudden I was on the floor. I got up, replaced the wooden slats that had slipped down and the mattress, and fell back asleep. The same thing happened three other times throughout the night, so I was not well-rested at all when my alarm clock went off this morning.

When my alarm clock finally did go off, I woke up to discover that I now have the cold that Cory and his dad probably shared with me. My throat hurts, my nose keeps running, and I have a terrible headache. Because of this cold, I did not end up being able to go out with Cory and his parents today.

A little after noon, my roommate came back unannounced, and he came back with a friend that will be staying with us for a while. This made me incredibly upset since I do not get along with this roommate at all because of various reasons including his unclean tendencies, so now I am trying to figure out how I am going to remain sane while trying to entertain my company for the next few days.

-Aly

No comments: