Wednesday, April 22, 2009

1,437.5 Hrs.

I felt really good today, because I got a lot of work done on the lesson plans I have been putting together for the rest of the year. I can't believe I only have 24 days left in the school! I am more than ready to go home, but I'm really going to miss my kids.

Today was the last Starfish Corps lesson in the "Peace in our Community" unit. My students marched around the school with the peace campaign posters we made last week, and yelled "P - E - A - C - E, that is what we want to see!" It was incredibly adorable, everyone around the school loved it, and my kids had an absolutely fabulous time! It really feels wonderful to see something I planned turn out so well.

I am so tired today that I fell asleep on the bus ride home and almost missed my stop. Hopefully I will not have to work this Sunday, and I will get my first day off in over a month.

-Aly

DUG: 56

No comments: