Sunday, April 5, 2009

DUG: 73

I am glad that I will be going back to Michigan soon, because Florida is getting to be too hot for me! Today, it got up to about 90 degrees! Since I don't have a central AC unit in my apartment, there is absolutely no way for me to get away from the heat, and I feel like I'm dying! I know I'm being just a tad dramatic, but it's hot, all the same.

Today, because of a bike race, my bus was 3o minutes late, so I got to church super late, and I was very unhappy about that. I have spent the rest of the day lying on the floor, trying to stay cool. Because of all the time I had to take off work while I was sick, today is probably the last day I will get to relax until graduation - I need to spend every other day until then working to make up the hours I have missed in order to graduate on time.

-Aly

1 comment:

your wife said...

This morning I woke up and there was snowy slush covering everything. My boots were stuffed somewhere in my closet, so I had to wear my tennis shoes. The slush went up to my ankles and seeped into my shoes, soaking my feet. I am not sitting here (indoors at work), with my shoes stuffed with paper towel and my winter coat wrapped around my body.
MICHIGAN SUCKS! ENJOY THE WEATHER!!!