Thursday, April 9, 2009

1,503 Hrs.


Today's theme was the Caribbean. I almost didn't get to camp today, because I missed my bus. Luckily, the person giving Beth a ride also had a seat in her car for me.

At camp today, we finally finished our mural! The mural is something that the campers have been working on with myself and the rest of the arts and crafts programmers all week. It is about seven feet by seven feet, and is covered with zillions of pieces of magazines that we have spent the last month finding and cutting out. On it, there is one person who represents Hawaii, one who represents Africa, one who represents Ancient Greece, and one who represents the Caribbean. Tomorrow, everyone at camp City Year will sign it, and then it will be hung in the CY Miami office. We have worked REALLY hard on it, and I can't believe it is finally finished! I have included a picture of it above.

After work today, I also went to the Maundy Thursday service at church.

-Aly

DUG: 69

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome mural!