Saturday, August 23, 2008

All Dressed Up and Nowhere To Go

Once again, Beth and I have nothing to do and nothing to report. We contemplated spending the day at our pool or at a beach before I discovered that I don't actually own a beach towel. Anyway, neither of us were too jazzed with the idea.

Did I write yesterday about our first piece of mail? I can't remember. Anyway, Beth and I were super excited to receive our first piece of mail yesterday! It was from AT&T, and was addressed to "Neighbor". That's me! How exciting. If anyone would like to send me REAL mail, however, that would be much more exciting. If you don't know my address and would like to, please comment on this post with your e-mail address, and I will send it to you.

CYM countdown: 5 days

-Aly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey alyssa,

I'm glad your having some fun in Miami! this blog was a great idea...my mom and i both read it, and its cool to hear about what you've been doing. I know you want some mail (I bet ATT mail can't be that exciting...) ; ) so here's my e-mail, that way i can get your address...

qwatts10@att.net

I hope you have more fun soon, and since you don't seem to be able to get on the internet much, i'll try to find some ideas of things for you guys to do...(you can tell i get bored easily!) hope to hear from you soon!

Love,
Kathryn