Saturday, August 30, 2008

A Day in Little Haiti

Thankfully, Francheska is just fine now. She stayed up most of the night panting and licking her paw, but a little bit before dawn, she slept for an hour and woke up feeling better.

Today was again one of those days where Beth and I did not do much of anything. Beth, Erin, M&M and I walked around Little Haiti for a while (which begins just across the street from where I live), but Little Haiti is not a very exciting area and there is not much to report about that trip. I'm sure, though, that when CY training begins on Tuesday I will miss the time I got to spend sitting around and doing nothing all day!

-Aly

2 comments:

kateyj said...

oooh Aly I'm so glad to hear the puppy is ok :)

and I'm also glad to hear that you're ok! it sounds like this is turning out to be the start of a whole new life for you, and I'm so thrilled that i get to keep reading about it.

best of luck!

-Katey-

Anonymous said...

Little Haiti is such a cute name!! I'm glad you like it up there and you got settled. I hope you are having an exciting and fun time down in FL. Miss you oodles and oodles!

loads of love
Grace