Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My New Apartment

Yay! I finally have a place to live!!!

This friday, August 15, it the day I will be moving to Miami. For the past couple of weeks, it had been looking like I would have nowhere to live when I move in, which is unfortunate since I will have my cat and dog with me and wouldn't be able to easily find a hotel to stay in while waiting for my apartment to become available.

As of now, though, I am worry free!

I probably won't post again until after I am in Miami, but since I have wi-fi available to me in my apartment complex in Miami, I will let you know all about what happens once I get down there. If I have a stroke of genius, I may even be able to figure out how to post pictures of my new home.

Wish me luck, everyone!

Days until CYM: 15

-Aly

No comments: