Monday, March 2, 2009

1,252.75 Hrs.

Why is it that my students are crazy on Mondays? As I remember, myself and my classmates were usually pretty subdued on Mondays since it was a Monday and we were sad to be going back to school again for the week. When did that change?

The FCAT is next Tuesday, and I reminded my intervention students that the intervention sessions will be shortened again once the test is over. This means that they will be able to go back to their magnets and will have to see less of me making them read, and I will get my planning time and lunch break back. Surprisingly, about half of my students were excited to hear this, while the other half was sad. Most of the time, I have no idea whether my students love me or hate me. The students who are most vocal about their hatred for me are also the students who give me hugs when they see me in the mornings.

-Aly

DUG: 107

No comments: