Sunday, March 8, 2009

DUG: 101

Even though Sundays are my days to relax, I still feel stressed every time Sunday comes around.

I had the brilliant idea to make myself actual meals for breakfast and dinner today, which took I lot more effort than I had planned for. My citrus fruit and arugula breakfast salad was good, as was the sparkling ginger lemonade I made for myself this morning. The fajitas, though, we nothing special, and definitely not worth all the work that went into slicing a zillion pounds of vegetables.

This morning I went to bible study and then to church, and this evening I attended a meeting for the City Year "inspirational book club". Unfortunately, this was our first meeting, and only two people were there. : (

Once again, I am getting to bed way to late. How does this keep happening?

-Aly

No comments: