Monday, September 15, 2008

124 Hrs.

Hour update: before the retreat, I had 53 hours. Last week, including the retreat, gave me 62 hours. Today gave me nine hours. Therefore, I now have 124 accumulated hours.

Ok, I'll admit it. I lied on Saturday when I said that I planned to hang around the apartment and do nothing. At 9:00 on Saturday evening, Trevor, Jarrel, Bernard, Erin, M & M, Beth, Yasmine, and I went to see the movie "Burn After Reading", which was an ok but not great movie. After the movie, we went to Trevor and Jarrel's house and met Kevin there. We were planning to invite a lot more people and have a party, but the ball never really got rolling, so we just hung out there for a while. I finally got home and into bed at 4:30 a.m.

Sunday morning, I had to wake up at 8:30 to get ready for church. Church was great again, and the sermon was amazing; I am very happy that I found Trinity Cathedral. After getting home from church, I stopped at the grocery store for salt and pasta, and then walked home and slept for about five hours. I didn't do much else for the rest of the evening, but didn't get to bed until late again since I was instant messaging people until 1:00 a.m.

Today I woke up early again for work. Today was a very low-energy day, and only involved us doing easy things such as filling out our time cards and talking about and commenting on the retreat. The day seemed to go by incredibly quickly. When I got home, I went to the gym for 30 minutes, walked Francheska, and then made myself dinner (pasta, pears out of a can, and chips ahoy cookies). The plan now is to clean my apartment and then get to bed before midnight so I can get at least six hours of sleep. Let's see if that actually happens. ; )

-Aly

No comments: