Monday, September 1, 2008

Countdown to Basic Training Academy

Today I stayed home with a migraine, so nothing really to report. I spent the day reading the 235 page handbook for City Year in order to be prepared for the Basic Training Academy (BTA) to begin tomorrow. And, after reading through the handbook, I have found that any City Year member who has a personal web page with which they convey their personal views must display this disclaimer:

"The contents of this Web site do not reflect in any way the positions of City Year or AmeriCorps. For official City Year policy see http://www.cityyear.org."

-Aly

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's dumb that they make you do that. You know me, I'd have ignored that just to piss them off!
-Julie

Anonymous said...

So, did you make it through the entire 235 pages?

Alyssa Mae Ryerson said...

Yes I did!