Sunday, September 21, 2008

162 Hrs.

This weekend was, thankfully, very relaxed for me.

On Saturday, I let myself sleep in late, and then went to South Beach in the afternoon with Erin, Erin, Bar, and Trevor. I got in the water once, but spent most of the time just sleeping in the sand. Surprisingly, I did not get sunburned! I guess that SPF 85 sunscreen really does work. At around 10:00 p.m., I went to Trevor's house for a party that didn't turn out to be as exciting as I had hoped, and I ended up leaving pretty early.

This morning, I accidentally slept in past my alarm and missed church, but fortunately still made it to a planning for a service day in Miami that one of the CYM corp members is organizing for next weekend. I got assigned to the PT committee, which means that I will be a part of the group performing a demonstration of our PT during the event. The rest of today was spent reading the newspaper, cleaning, and relaxing.

Five more days until Opening Day!

-Aly

No comments: