Thursday, September 18, 2008

151 Hrs.

Even though today did not seem like a particularly boring day, I still feel that there us not much to update you all on. BTA is winding down to its final days (only one more week of training, and then opening day!), but to tell the truth, I still don't feel very prepared for the upcoming year. How on earth am I going to be able to teach these children? They say we will taught the school's tutoring methodology in the next week of BTA, but it is hard for me to believe that this will really happen.

I got paid today! This is especially exciting because I have never had a real job before and this is my first paycheck ever!!! I am very proud of myself.

This evening, Beth, M & M, Erin, Yasmine, Mack, Mike, Bernard, Danni, Alisha, Jenny and I went out to a karaoke bar. I did not sing, of course, but it was awesome to see everyone else up there having a good time.

4.5 hours of sleep, nine hours of work, and then it is the weekend. TGIF!

-Aly

No comments: