Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sick Day

Nothing much going on today.

Last night, Beth, Erin, Erin, M&M and I went to the gym to "work out", and then went over to Erin, Erin, and M&M's apartment to play cards and Twister. I am the Twister queen, but I lost a game last night when Erin decided to push me over. ; ) I walked back to my apartment around 11:00 since I have been coming down with a cold and wanted to catch up on my sleep, but at around midnight, Bar brought home a couple of guys to play cards. Needless to say, they were very loud and I didn't get the sleep that I wanted.

This morning, I decided to let myself sleep in and skip church because I am feeling absolutely miserable. I know that I'm coming down with some kind of cold because my throat hurts, my whole head feels congested, my nose keeps running, and I've sneezed at least a billion times this morning.

No sign of the hurricane yet. Miami hasn't been evacuated as of yet, but it's still predicted to hit land on Monday or Tuesday as a category 4. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

-Aly

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aly!

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well :(. Not too thrilled about that hurricane either. Sorry I've been so quiet, but I have your blog on my iPhone now so I can always keep up!

I'll write you again soon, I promise. Feel better and stay safe! I'll be keeping an eye on the weather. We miss you!

Alyssa Mae Ryerson said...

Aww, thanks for the good wishes, Brian! I miss you too!

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better too, Beautiful. And stay safe in the weather! :-*